What would you like to change or keep in 2021 to make your remote work life more fulfilling?
To me, I'd like to make the most out of it, so here is my resolutions' list:
- estimate the time that it would take me to commute in my last job, and dedicate this time daily to a walk in nature or something that I really enjoy doing. While doing it, remember that I could be commuting in an over-crowded subway with neon lights and tired legs.
- Go live in 2 new places/countries, for at least 1 month each time.
- If living in a new country, learn the language through language exchange sessions with a few local people, eat and cook mostly local typical food.
- Practice Yoga at least 10 min/day.
- Network online at least once a week.
- Talk to each member of my team at least once a day.