Hello, I have been developing a no-code API testing tool for last 6 months to solve some really painful problems I felt in API Testing. Please give me your honest and toughest feedback.
The problems I feel are -
1. There are a lot of tools, but none of them covers all the aspects of API Testing i.e. Functional (hit-n-trial), assertions, scenario (flow of APIs) and load testing
2. Because of lots of tools, its redundante to do configurations in each tool separately
3. All different tools requires us to go through a new learning curve
4. JMeter has a complicated UI for 2021
5. Devs don't do load testing because its too much hassle
6. Existing tools don’t show details about errors other than APIs HTTP response
7. Existing tools are overpriced
Please let me know your thoughts. Please share stories issues that you faced in past or currently facing with API Testing.
Also tried to illustrate the problem in this short comic :)