No organization wants to lose money, quality, and time simply because they can’t find a fast replacement for a recently vacated position. It’s estimated that when a new opening pops out, it takes over a month on average to successfully hire a caliber candidate who fits the position.
To think that each time a new opportunity shows up, an organization needs to compensate for a month of an empty-left position, both money-wise and time-wise, makes even the most positive-thinkers of us nervous and on edge. To successfully hire the right person who matches a job’s criteria, recruitment and HR team incorporate modern and highly-effective strategies into their everyday plans to boost their hiring efficiency.
Here, we’ll go over some of the best most-rewarding rackety strategies aka “Cheat Sheet” every recruiter is taking advantage of to increase hiring efficiency in their related fields.
1. Go for the long-term approach
2. Make use of a modern ATS platform
3. Trust only data but never underestimate the power of passion and determination
4. Keep a clean, and crisp communicational line with candidates
5. Prioritize internal hires
6. Lean on the internal network
7. Find recruiters where they like to be found
There are many other factors to be taken into account, though here is your turn to share your thoughts and experience.