Get weekly updates on remote jobs, while we do comprehensive research on companies.
  1. 2

So many great things happened this year, but I'm especially proud of the big virtual events our team organized ๐ŸŽ‰

Remote Career Summit with 2600+ registered attendees

Remote Career Success Week with 1000+ registered attendees

Countless remote work experts came together to share the advice people need to thrive in 2020 ๐Ÿ’ช

I'm so grateful to everyone who shared their knowledge, and excited for more learning and growth in the remote work world in 2021!

1. 2

That's amazing Lauren. Do keep us posted about the events in 2021 :)

1. 3

Hi everyone! I know I'm a bit late here, but here's my intro :)

I'm Lauren, a California/Taiwan-based marketer at Arc.dev, a hiring platform for expert remote software engineers. I'm excited to be a part of this community!

I've chosen this cat lady GIF because I love cats (although I only have one and definitely don't want as many as in this GIF haha)

1. 2

Haha, lovely GIF Lauren - glad to have you here ๐Ÿ˜€

@aldalima here loves cats too - her 2 cats have been her loyal co-workers ๐Ÿค“

1. 2

Hahaha I do indeed!

Hi Lauren, nice to have a fellow cat lover here ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿงก

I only have 2 but I can see the gif above being a reality one day lol!

1. 3

Haha yes! Nice to have another cat lover around ๐Ÿ˜ป

1. 4

The lineup looks great -- super pumped for this event! ๐Ÿ˜‰

1. 2

Woohoo!

1. 3

That's awesome!

As a freelancer with several different clients, I don't have a job per se, but the idea of some stability is very appealing, especially when it comes with great companies like those and the benefit of working remotely.

Thanks for posting, my spot is saved :)

ย 

1. 3

I know what you mean. It's great to see more companies hiring for long-term remote roles. Looking forward to seeing you at the event! :)

1. 5

Sounds really interesting! Just registered and saved this event to my calendar

1. 2

Awesome! See you there :)

1. 8

Looks like a great event! Really big names, including our own community member @stephsmith-11 - woot woot!

1. 4

Yay! See you there. :)

1. 2

Can't wait! :)

1. 5

Wow, that's a great list of companies - I would be quite interested to know how Microsoft approaches remote jobs. Dropbox has now become a remote company, so that seems more natural. Didn't know Microsoft has a specific remote hiring strategy though.

I am currently travelling during that time - so, do you plan to record the sessions? ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

ย 

1. 3

Yes, the sessions will be recorded! If you sign up, you'll be on our list to receive the recordings as soon as they're ready :)

I'm really looking forward to interviewing our speakers from Microsoft and Dropbox! I know Microsoft is having some interesting discussions about geo-adjustment of salaries. And Dropbox is completely revamping the way they work in their new virtual-first approach.